1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? NOTE...The site will be slower until this is all done! Thanks for your understanding.
    Dismiss Notice

Previously recorded SD programs pixellating after software update

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by David Platt, Dec 26, 2013.

1. David Platt

David Platt !Texas TC Club

Dec 13, 2001
    I've got some SD shows recorded that my daughter watches frequently. Since the software update last week on my Premiere XL4, these recordings (which have previously played with no problems) will barely play-- they have severe pixellation and audio dropouts every few seconds. The exact same SD recordings still play perfectly when played on a Tivo Mini.

Has anybody else seen anything like this? Coupled with the v58 errors that have rendered my TiVo virtually useless for the last week, I'm about to throw this TiVo through a window.