1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premiere XL4 not in my shows list using TiVo to Go Desktop plus to transfer .ti

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by Gaidin43, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Gaidin43

Gaidin43 Member

Mar 6, 2013
    I have searched all over the place for this solution and I know I can do pytivo and other options to transfer from PC to TiVo, but I have this program already and have no issues downloading video from my tivo to PC and converting it.

The issue I am having is moving these files back. I put videos in folder to publish them back to the TiVo but it says since it came from a TiVo you can't transfer them back that way.

I don't see my PC on my shows list on my TiVo. I have opened my windows firewall to all the tivo services. I use avast antivirus with no firewall on windows 8, with a dlink router. I know I can push them back but just can't figure out what is missing.

2. lpwcomp

lpwcomp Well-Known Member

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    From wheer did these files originate and what format are they?

3. Gaidin43

Gaidin43 Member

Mar 6, 2013
    .tivo files and I downloaded them myself of my tivo I just replaced.

4. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    And the new TiVo has the same MAK as the old TiVo?

5. Gaidin43

Gaidin43 Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Yes it does. Same media key

6. lpwcomp

May 6, 2002
    John's...
    Can you tell me exactly where in the process you are getting the error and exactly what the error message is? And what exactly you mean by "publish them back to the TiVo"?