1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premiere stuck in a loop

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by AZTECF, Nov 15, 2012.

1. AZTECF

AZTECF New Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Bought a premiere with lifetime on ebay, got it today and started the guided setup, it got to the point where it was loading guide information and looked like it had finished.

Then it went to the welcome screen and went thru the start up and ended back on the beging of the guided setup.

it lets you get part way thru the setup and reboots again, not always in the same place.

Any ideas?

Thanks Jeff

2. AZTECF

AZTECF New Member

Nov 7, 2012
    I am using the unit OTA only, I have made it to "Getting Program info" as I post this.

3. AZTECF

AZTECF New Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Well it finished the getting program info and then all the front lights blinked and it went to the welcome screen, then almost there just a few minutes more and back to the guided set up.

4. unitron

unitron Active Member

Apr 28, 2006
    semi-coastal NC
    Just how incorrect does the zip code need to be?

I could change the fifth digit in ours and still wind up with the exact same channels.

(fortunately I don't have a Premiere, so I'm just asking to better understand what the problem is, and for the benefit of S4 owners who might not realize they need to try a zip that's way, way out of town, if indeed that's necessary)