1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predictions for the Smash season/series finale? Spoilers Possible!

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by hummingbird_206, May 22, 2013.

1. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    I've enjoyed Smash and am kinda sorry to see it go. But it's really become a mess, so not surprised.

Looks like the show will end with the Tonys. Anyone have any predictions? About anything for the show, who will win, what else might happen?

I think Derek will beat Tom for best director. I hope Ivy wins for lead over Karen. Wonder how much of the episode will be the actual awards show?

2. stellie93

stellie93 Active Member

Feb 25, 2006
    Was this show on last week? They were playing them on Sat. night, and then it wasn't there. I hope we at least get to see the ending. :(

3. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I predict this will be the last new episode of Smash ever on NBC :D

4. LoadStar

LoadStar LOAD"*",8,1

Jul 24, 2001
    Milwaukee, WI
    It was deliberately bumped to this coming Sunday. The NBC spin was that by showing both hours on Sunday that it would make it a bigger event on a more prominent night. The reality is that they were burying both hours on a holiday weekend when very few people would be watching.

5. Azlen

Azlen Active Member

Nov 24, 2002
    Peoria, AZ
    A good news/bad news situation. We're moving your two hour season finale to Sunday night when people actually watch television.
    But it's on Memorial Day weekend when nobody watches television.

6. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Someone will yell at Karen and she will stand there and whimper.