1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please add a way to review Season Pass spec.

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by rwtremaine, Sep 14, 2013.

1. rwtremaine

rwtremaine New Member

Feb 15, 2011
    I have many season passes setup on my three TiVo units. It would be great to be able to see all the information about my season passes on the same screen in a database format. It should show the day of the week, time of day and recording length. This way I would be able to see if there was a time conflict without finding out about the conflict by having something not record. I realize that some of these parameters change when programs are moved from one time slot to another but at least I could see conflicts when I create the pass.
    Love my TiVo ... :)

2. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    There is TiVo's Online Season PassĀ® manager

Not exactly what you're looking for kmttg may give you something to work with if you want to build you're own spreadsheet.

3. stevewjackson

stevewjackson Steve W. Jackson

Nov 2, 2007
    Montgomery,...
    I don't see any reasonable way for this to be possible, given that Season Passes are not tied in any way to time slots. What you're asking for seems to be based on the To Do List instead. And in the HDUI on my Premiere XL, I'm already able to see a list of this type and scroll through it. By default, it shows what's scheduled to record and any SPs that won't record due to conflicts. I can optionally press a button to have it show only those items scheduled to record, or again to show *all* items, meaning those that will record, those that won't due to conflicts, and those that won't for other reasons such as being repeats (for a new-only SP) or no longer in the Guide, etc.

4. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    TiVo is moving toward a whole home solution where you have one TiVo and then Minis spread around the house for remote viewing. It is unlikely they will invest any development effort into features which involve multiple TiVos.