1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phineas and Ferb STAR WARS 7/26/2014 Spoilers

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dtivouser, Jul 27, 2014.

1. dtivouser

dtivouser Tivoless TCF Club

Feb 10, 2004
    SoCal
    Anyone watch this? It was FANTASTIC! So many great moments.

2. weaver

weaver Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Alexandria, VA
    I watched it last week on Xfinity VOD, but recorded it last night and will watch it again. I liked it a lot, but I've always liked Phineas and Ferb. The specials are usually very well done.

Another interesting program I stumbled across on Disney was a Lego Star Wars episode, The Yoda Chronicles, "Race for the Holocrons." That was very funny, and I have to look for other episodes.

3. doom1701

doom1701 Time for a new Title

May 15, 2001
    Grand...
    I was seriously tempted to sign back up for cable TV for a month just to watch this.

4. billypritchard

billypritchard Embiggener

May 7, 2001
    St. Louis, MO
    *cough*torrents*cough*

I downloaded last week. Pretty good, but not as good as the Marvel episode.

5. TonyD79

TonyD79 Active Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    They all eventually make it to netflix.

6. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    My daughter was watching this and I asked her who played Luke and DV. Not that I know the characters. For those who watched, was it kind of like Ep IV of the real Star Wars? Sort of / Kind of what Family Guy did?

7. TonyD79

TonyD79 Active Member

Jan 4, 2002
    Columbia, MD
    Different. Family Guy recast all the characters with FG characters. This was more a secondary story behind and along side SW Ep IV. They reproduced some scenes from the movie, they showed some from another angle and they created a whole other story paralleling the movie.

8. Gunnyman

Gunnyman Just a boring dude

Jul 10, 2003
    !Texas
    I love that Disney's ownership of Star Wars is bringing crossovers like this. They did a Marvel themed episode last summer.

9. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    I recorded it and watched the first few minutes, but I could tell there were a lot of subtle jokes and I was too tired, so I decided to wait and watch when I could pay more attention.