I am posting this for general info and also posting it in the Premiere forum as it affects Premieres the same way. General Info: I currently have one antenna feed split through a 4 way splitter to my Roamio, Premiere, TiVo HD, & HDHomeRun. This morning I found I was getting the V53 error message for Channel 31.1 (Fox Rochester NY). I rebooted the unit and also did another channel scan and found something fairly interesting 31.1 actually broadcasts on frequency 28 and the scan found a channel on 28.3 that is actually 31.1 So of course I had to see what was going on with all my devices and this is what I have found: Roamio gets V53 error message and can not tune anything on 31.1 however no issue recieving 31.1 on 28.3 (of course no guide data) Premiere also gets V53 error message in HDUI & SDUI and can also tune 31.1 on 28.3 TiVo HD works fine, tunes 31.1 on 31.1 and gets nothing when I manual tune to 28.3 HDHomeRun via Media center can not tune 31.1, scan did not find anything on 28.3 and I have not found a way to manually try tuning 28.3 HDHomeRun via HDHomeRun Quick TV software works fine, tunes 31.1 on 31.1 without any issues. Not sure what to assume from the above, but I am guessing Fox 31 is at least partially at fault (note channel just change ownership). So if people are getting V53 errors from OTA channels they should see if they can get the channel on the actually frequency it is broadcast on. Not sure how to get this fixed permanently, will just wait a few days and see what happens. On a different note for those interesting in how well the tuners in my different devices compare, today I was getting great reception over all and found more channels when I did rescans and walked through all my channels on each device. Again the Roamio was the best with the TiVo HD coming in a close second, what was surprising is that the Premiere was closer to the Roamio & Tivo HD than normal and the HDHomeRun was actually worse than the Premiere (normally they are the same).