1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Just a note that the site indexes are still building. Until they are done, anything that uses search will be affected such as normal search, post history, etc. It works from the oldest post first and is building forward in time. We could have waited for it all to be done, but hey, who uses search anyway? NOTE...The site will be slower until this is all done! Thanks for your understanding.
    Dismiss Notice

Ordered AtlanticBB w/Roamio Bundled

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Neil 420, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Neil 420

Neil 420 New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    I was a longtime original DirecTivo user, around 12 years. When my Tivo died, I tried U-verse for a year and a half. It wasn't horrible. Today, my U-verse dvr died, taking all my recordings and season passes. I decided this is a good time to give AtlanticBB another chance, now that they are including a Roamio Pro and a Mini in every double play bundle and I don't have to commit to a long-term contract to give them a try.

I hated AtlanticBB when I tried it in the past, but half the problem was their stb. It sounds like the Roamio might be good enough to offset their other problems.

Is there anything I should know?