1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only 1 week of programs??

Discussion in 'DVD TiVo Units (Archive)' started by Weapon X, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X New Member

Nov 14, 2005
    Anybody know a reason why all of a sudden my DRT800 only loads exactly 1 week of programing into my to-do list? For the longest time I kept getting the S03 error and it went on for some time. Well now it is connecting successfully but it only loads exactly 7 days of shows on my to-do list. Before it was 2 weeks worth. It still connects every night and shows as successful but now only a week of programs. :confused:

2. lalouque

lalouque Quilter-Cat Slave TCF Club

Feb 11, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Well, you're not the only one this is happening to. I'd like to know as well.

3. Weapon X

Weapon X New Member

Nov 14, 2005
    Thanks cannon......lalo, your answer is at that thread. Apparently a solution is on it's way between now and 4/11.

4. Weapon X

Weapon X New Member

Nov 14, 2005
    Well....looks like I spoke too soon....Just got off the phone with customer support and they actually "rolled out" nothing on 4/11. What ever they did, they are considering it a "permanent fix" though and nothing else will be done. They are not taking responsibility but blaming the satellite providers and "they can do nothing about it".
    What you get now it what you will be getting from now on.
    I was told this exact info both over the phone and through live chat.

Fine customer service I say.

5. CuriousMark

CuriousMark Forum Denizen

Jan 13, 2005
    SoCal
    Mine has 8 days now. I would prefer more. I was never getting the S03, but the I don't also use an antenna or cable input.