1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One channel not working (THR22-100)?

Discussion in 'DirecTV TiVo Powered PVRs & Receivers' started by ap14, Jan 1, 2016.

1. ap14

ap14 New Member

Jan 1, 2016
    I just got my new THR22 the other day and LOVE it! We used the old R10s from 2004-2010 and then switched to the HR24 whole home system (which was awful compared to the TiVo interface). I'm pretty upset that DTV decided to basically "strip" the box of all of TiVo's new features, but there's nothing that can be done about that :p

Anyway, I have one strange problem with the box. All of the channels come in perfectly...except for one. Not sure if any of you are familiar with DTV, but channel 317 refuses to come in (QVC). QVC has other channels and those work fine on the box. 317 isn't "down" or anything, as we can access it perfectly fine on our other non-TiVo receivers. The transponder that 317 is located on is fine and is coming in with no problem.

Is this a problem with our box or with our cabling somewhere? I've restarted the receiver, messed around with channel settings, etc. and nothing is helping.

Thanks!

2. texasbrit

texasbrit New Member

Mar 17, 2004
    What happens if you key in the channel number?

3. stevel

stevel Dumb Blond TCF Club

Aug 23, 2000
    Nashua, NH
    What happens when you try to tune in 317? Do you get an error message? If so, what does it say?