1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[No Season Pass] What information do you want to see on the right-frame for a series?

Discussion in 'TiVo Search Feedback - Beta Release (Archive)' started by bkdtv, Jan 11, 2009.

[No Season Pass] What information do you want to see on the right-frame for a series?

1. Date, time, and channel of next new or repeat episode anywhere on TV (current behavior)

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Date, time, and channel of next new episode

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Number of total upcoming episodes for all channels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Number of upcoming episodes on each HD network, with each network listed separately

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Other (please explain)

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. bkdtv

bkdtv New Member

Jan 9, 2003
    DC Metro Area
    For the purposes of this poll, assume you do not have a season pass for the series...

The main page for a series has three frames. The left has the menus, the center has the series / episode description and ratings, and the right has a series image plus the date/time/channel of the next new or repeat showing.

Is there some other piece of information you would prefer to have in place of, or in addition to, the date/time/channel of the next new or repeat showing?

Please select your top choice from the poll. Feel free to explain why. If you have a better idea, please vote "Other" and provide a description.

2. ZeoTiVo

ZeoTiVo I can't explain

Jan 2, 2004
    next showing on each network with choice to decide which one to take - much like Find programs does now- but on 2 screens ;)

Also an option ofr it to show conflicts right there with the ability to cancel one or order the 3 shows as desired in the list - say I have a conflict with 4 and with 33 in my season pass list. I do not want to cancel anything directly but put the new show at position 32 on the list and let season pass manager sort it out. Or I might want to cancel the one at 33 to be sure I get the newly found show or I might want to cancel the season pass at 4 slot.

Bonus points if I could take the conflict at 33 which turns out to be my 'Law & order" wishlist and move it to the last position in season pass manager past the other 5 new season passes I just set up.

3. bkdtv

bkdtv New Member

Jan 9, 2003
    DC Metro Area
    I'm posting a second poll asking what information users want to see when the user has a season pass. :) Information on conflicts was to be one of those options.

4. bkdtv

bkdtv New Member

Jan 9, 2003
    DC Metro Area
    Doesn't look like there's a consensus.