I just checked and apparently got a software update overnight - it's now software version 20.7.1.RC2-01-2-746 (previous was version 20.6.3.RC15-01-2-746). I'm hoping this release fixes the TBA problem. So far i've had 8 TBA's : 9/07/ 16 (the day they converted the guide to Rovi), then again on 11/11/ 16, 11/25/ 16, 1/25/17, 2/5/17, 2/15/17, 2/21/17, 3/ 02/ 17. My first TBA was due to their big "Connection Interrupted" issue after the Rovi conversion that so many people were reporting, and Tivo first blamed on everyone's home network. They finally realized it was a Tivo server issue then they fixed that, and my guide was stable for a few months after that. My second TBA came out of nowhere 3 months later, and i think this is when i did the Clear & Delete Program Guide & To Do List and re-ran Guided Setup (per forum and Tivo support recommendations) but that did not solve the core issue as i got another TBA a few weeks later. Since then i've just been restoring my Guide Data by simply Restarting the box.