1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Netflix or Amazon Prime since update

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by youvegotjunk, May 30, 2012.

1. youvegotjunk

youvegotjunk New Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Florida
    So, I have access to Hulu Plus and YouTube from within the "Find TV, Movies, & Videos" menu, however, No Amazon Prime or Netflix. I've restarted the Tivo to no avail. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

I think you can view a screenshot using the following link:

https://plus.google.com/photos/111584568386742890838/albums/5748210547069116113

2. news4me2

news4me2 Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Look under "Settings & Messages" > "Settings" > "Channels" > "My Video Providers" to see if there are empty check boxes for Amazon & Netflix. Enable them if they are unchecked here. If these two Video Providers are not listed on that screen, you should call TiVo Tech Support....

3. youvegotjunk

youvegotjunk New Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Florida
    AMAZING.

Thanks again.

4. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Lets be clear, you do not have Amazon Prime through TiVo directly. Nobody does. You are referring to the Amazon downloading service.

Just want to make sure nobody gets extra excited since AP is not available as I type this.

5. youvegotjunk

youvegotjunk New Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Florida
    Oh yeah, I guess you're right. No Amazon Prime on Tivo. I have Google TV and was confusing the two. I guess I will uncheck the Amazon Download option.

6. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    News - Hey, thanks so much for that info. I didn't have the questions that the OP presented, but I hate clutter and all those things, that I don't use, listed in the 'My Shows' screen bugged the heck out of me. I only use amazon, so I was able to uncheck all the rest of them and clean up the my shows page. yay! :)

I also hated that redundant 'HD programs' file so the only way I found to get rid of that was to change the settings to 'groups OFF'. Now my page looks so much nicer. Now, if I could only figure out how to get rid of those stoopid ad screens on the top of the page I'd be totally jazzed. I thought by unchecking everything on that setting would do it but, alas, it didn't. :(