1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nip/Tuck - "Monica Wilder" - OAD 09/19/2006

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by drew2k, Sep 20, 2006.

1. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    "Hi naked stranger! I'm Mario Lopez! Are you checking out my d*ck? :) Oh, you're checking out my ass. That's cool. I think I'll check it out too!" <looks down at his own ass>

So ... surgeons in Florida are permitted to operate in wife-beaters?

This was a very odd episode.

"Like putting lipstick on a pig."

2. NatasNJ

NatasNJ Bone marrow lover!

Jan 7, 2002
    Philly
    Show is losing it for me. Need something to mix it up. Like have the new baby die or get kidnapped by old drug dealer. :)

3. TAsunder

TAsunder Debates Ghee vs Gi

Aug 6, 2003
    Madison, WI
    I liked this episode quite a bit. Peter Dinklage has such a screen presence... I always love him in movies and tv.

Finally mcnamara and troy are behaving more like the mcnamara and troy we know and love/hate.

4. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    Helllloooooooo Mario Lopez!

5. BriGuy20

BriGuy20 New Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Vienna, VA
    I thought the ladies would get a kick out of A.C. in the shower. :)

6. zalusky

zalusky Active Member TCF Club

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    I liked the YouTube reference and that Christian was more concerned about his lack of definition that his publicity.

7. marksman

marksman ID-10-T

Mar 4, 2002
    One of the gayest hours of television I think I have ever seen.

Way too much man-arse in the show.

I suspect we will see Peter Dinlakge's butt soon enough.

8. TheDewAddict

TheDewAddict tciddAweDehT

Aug 21, 2002
    Amsterdam,...
    Was I the only one annoyed that the "amateur" clip of Christian posted on YouTube had cuts in it? From the camera being on the girl, to it being on Christian, to back on the girl, all in the flow of conversation.

Overall I thought this episode was good. Even had some funny moments:

"You porked her!"

"She has a deviated septum!"

"You deviated your d*** into her"

9. Vito the TiVo

Vito the TiVo Rockin' the Suburbs

Oct 27, 2003
    Valencia,...
    How about the fact that that clip wouldn't even stay up on YouTube for a day?

10. zalusky

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    I wished I had HD, so I could read the URL to see if there were any easter eggs AKA the way 24 does it.

11. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    F/X is not available in HD, so unless Nip/Tuck is shown on another HD channel somewhere, you're regretting something that's just possible right now. :)

12. zalusky

Apr 5, 2002
    Cupertino, CA
    I am being sarcastic and we both know it.

13. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Nope. Sorry. Never would have known if you didn't follow-up to say it. (I guess it's kind of like a joke that's not funny if you have to explain it. ;) )

14. kbohip

kbohip New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Colorado...
    No doubt, man am I tired of seeing guys butts on this show. The whole Christian might be gay now story is stupid too. I hate to say it, but if the story keeps going that way I'm done with Nip/Tuck. It used to be an excellent show too. :(

15. Jeeters

Jeeters Registered Snoozer

Feb 25, 2003
    PA
    Also not happy with the Christian storyline.

And after making us suffer so long watching Sean begging Julia to come back he goes and and has a one night stand? That was jump-the-shark territory for me.

Actually, when the girl was talking in the car creeped me out. I thought it was the beginning of a Fatal Attraction storyline although it didn't seem to go that direction after all. But then again, maybe she'll be back.

16. EchoBravo

EchoBravo TV-MA LSV

Apr 20, 2002
    PHX, AZ
    This sickened me. :thumbsdown:

Loved this episode.

Man arse is fine. We've certainly had our share of T&A on this show. There's nothing wrong with sharing the wealth.

That pr0n clip definitely wouldn't have stayed on YouTube long enough for the number of hits they claimed. Could that have been a bad instance of product placement? I'm sure the Prius was.

I got really sick of the whole Carver thing last year. I feel nip/tuck is back to form so far this year. Love it! :up:

17. TAsunder

TAsunder Debates Ghee vs Gi

Aug 6, 2003
    Madison, WI
    6000 hits is a lot for youtube???

18. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...
    Don't be a gay hater, my friend. ;) We ladies are enjoying the man arse. Like echobravo said, share the wealth, share the wealth. ;)

Oooh, and Slater was looking mighty fine. Did I already say that? :D

19. drew2k

drew2k Drew != Drawn

Jun 9, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    I think he thinks so too, the way he checked out his own caboose after Christian was checking it out! :eek:

20. madscientist

madscientist Deregistered Snoozer

Nov 12, 2003
    Lexington, MA
    Maybe he was just making sure there wasn't something stuck back there that Christian was staring at ...

I don't see what the big problem is with a few shots of man rear. They don't do much for me but they don't bother me either: there's nothing inherently gross about butt cheeks. Given some of the surgical stuff they show on this series I don't get why viewers would be so put off by this.