1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nikita 5/18/12 "Homecoming"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Rob Helmerichs, May 18, 2012.

1. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    That was a flawless "we don't know if this is going to be the season or series finale" finale!

Little surprised to see Percy and Roan die, though...

2. ebockelman

ebockelman PR#6

Jul 12, 2001
    Orlando,...
    That's a huge spoiler for a thread not tagged as such.

3. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Uh, it's an episode thread.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=271608

4. caslu

caslu Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Very satisfying, would even have worked as a series finale but am very glad that it's not. Not unlike the finale for the original 'La Femme Nikita' series where she takes over Division at the end.

5. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I agree. I wonder if they tacked on that last scene at the end, once they realized they were renewed. It could have ended with Division being taken over by the "good guys" and end the series that way.

6. Rob Helmerichs

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I suspect it was more a case of they were prepared to take that scene out if it wasn't renewed...

7. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh.

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    Did Alex and SEAL dude ever deactivate Roan's bomb? I remember them flirting before and after Roan installed the bomb.

I expected Percy to get up from the floor as a cyborg the way they kept showing his dead body laying there.

Division is supposed to be a super secret organization but they have an unlimited supply of henchmen.

8. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY
  9. TriBruin

TriBruin Active Member TCF Club

Dec 10, 2003
    Bartlett, IL
    Finally got around to watching the last three episodes. I am glad this show is coming back. It is a definitely a fun show to watch.

Can't believe they killed off Percy, but at least we will still have Amanda. It should be interesting with Michael and Nikita in charge of Division. Wonder how many agents will not accept that.

Had to LOL at Birkhoff running up to Sonya and kissing her.