1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New TiVo Roamio Won't Transfer Videos

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by JayJayTen, Dec 19, 2013.

1. JayJayTen

JayJayTen New Member

Feb 11, 2008
    I received a new Roamio recently and for some reason I can not transfer videos from my other 2 Pemiere's I have or transfer from TiVo desktop. I can stream from these devices perfectly fine. I can transfer from the Roamio to the Premier it will just not transfer from Premire of computer to Roamio.
    Each time I start a transfer I get a pop-up telling me it in the queue and will transfer after other shows are complete. The problem is their are no other shows in the queue.

This has been a problem since I received the new Roamio.

Very strange problem any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. CrispyCritter

CrispyCritter Purple Ribbon Wearer

Feb 28, 2001
    There are circumstances where an interrupted transfer evidently doesn't get cleaned up properly and causes a TiVo to think there's a transfer going on. If that's your problem, the only known solution is reboot the Roamio (and perhaps Premieres as well).
  3. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    Check the ToDo list on the receiving Tivo and highlight the transferring job and press CLEAR. You may also need to reboot the Tivo to start transfers again.
  4. JayJayTen

JayJayTen New Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Thanks everyone and although I have tried everything you had suggested previously I did it all again and it now appears to be working. Not sure what changed but it is now working. Thanks again, Jay