1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New season of South Park TODAY

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by jamesbobo, Sep 26, 2012.

1. jamesbobo

jamesbobo with a grain of salt

Jun 18, 2000
    NJ
    I've just found out that South Park will have new episodes starting today, Sept. 26 on Comedy Central. Hope you noticed before it's too late.

2. MHunter1

MHunter1 TiVo Bug Hunter

Oct 11, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    I checked my Season Pass about a week ago and confirmed today's episode was checkmarked to record, but when the program guide updated with the episode title ("Sarcastaball") in the last couple of days, the new Sept. 26 episode became unchecked and didn't show up in my To Do list, even though I made no adjustments to my SP priorities.

For years, Comedy Central has been terrible about supplying accurate program guide information that tells the TiVo whether an episode is new or a repeat, so it seems South Park is another one we have to keep in mind for manual adjustments.

3. windracer

windracer joined the 10k club

Jan 3, 2003
    St. Pete, FL
    Just checked and my SP is recording "Sarcastaball." Guess the Guide update went through ...

4. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    I haven't checked on mine, but for South Park, it seems like usually the guide info is updated, in that it knows there's a new episode (and it also reruns a few times later in the week, including one late Sunday and/or early Monday usually), it just doesn't have an episode TITLE.