1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Normal

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by jtso, Mar 4, 2013.

1. jtso

jtso New Member

Oct 2, 2009
    Radford, VA
    The episode of The New Normal scheduled to be shown on 3/5/13 is a "new" episode that is not listed as new in the Zap2it guide and is not on the To Do List if you have your season pass set for new episodes only.

This episode called "Para-New-Normal Activity" was to be the Halloween-themed episode and was originally scheduled for 10/30/12. However, it was pre-empted by Hurricane Sandy coverage by NBC News.

2. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Wo! Thanks for the heads up. I just checked that Tivo and see the same thing - no 'new' indication and not even an OAD showing. I'd have been pissed if I missed it - Love The New Normal!

I guess it makes kinda sense why it wasn't shown as new. I really would love to see Tribune Media, or whomever does this, to know new from reruns. I'm getting tired of missing new episodes (which doesn't happen that often), and having gads of reruns scheduled every week (happens by the ton) with 'new only' SPs.

3. malayphred

malayphred Underpowered User

Jan 29, 2007
    Las Vegas
    +1

Thanks for the heads up.