1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new girl 3/19/13

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Mar 22, 2013.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    shane would be hard to give up but he should! i think it would have been more interesting if nick wasnt a gentleman and took jess at her word in bed. that would have been atypical of these shows. their bathroom situation always amazes me. it's like grand central in there.

i dont know what will be worse...if they do get together or just torture us with the teasing all season

2. DevdogAZ

DevdogAZ Give em Hell, Devils

Apr 16, 2003
    Arizona
    No way should Nick have acted on what Jess said while she was on painkillers. This is a fun show where both characters are funny, immature, and slightly neurotic. Most importantly, they're both extremely likable and as viewers, we're supposed to be rooting for them to eventually get together. But had Nick acted on what she said, it would have strayed into a very dark place. You'd have people claiming that he raped her and Nick would suddenly be a hated character, rather than the grumpy but charming man-child he's been. I'm definitely glad the writers didn't go there.

3. malayphred

malayphred Underpowered User

Jan 29, 2007
    Las Vegas
    +1

4. Jeeters

Jeeters Registered Snoozer

Feb 25, 2003
    PA
    I never expected for a minute that they would.

I was expecting her to try and act on what she was saying and for him to have to shut her down.

5. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Did they ever explain what the (fictional) building that they live in used to be?

Their bathroom is like a bathroom you'd see in a business/workplace.

6. Donbadabon

Donbadabon Geocacher

Mar 5, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    In real life, the building is the Binford Building, built in 1906 as an industrial building and turned into a 34-loft residential area in the mid 1980's.

Here is a shot I took of the building, with a New Girl shot imposed below it:

[​IMG]

7. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    are the windows in the smaller pic shot out?

8. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    I think it's more that the larger one was taken on a cloudy day, so the reflections in the window are whiter.

9. cherry ghost

cherry ghost Active Member

Sep 13, 2005
    Chicago
    Check your To-Do Lists, this week Tuesday is a rerun and a new episode is on Thursday