1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Fantasy Football App Rocks!

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by F8ster, Sep 9, 2006.

1. F8ster

F8ster The Very Last One

May 26, 2002
    My fantasy league was already on CBS SportsLine, so imagine my surprise when I see this app show up...so cool! If you haven't seen it yet, here's a few screenshots of it in action. You just log in with your normal ID, and you can pick from the leagues you're in.

Thank you, TiVo folk -- very nice.

http://www.bitrazor.com/content/ff/index.php

2. ufo4sale

ufo4sale Active Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Plainview...
    If i knew how to play then this app would be Freaking sweet!!!

3. sdzc

sdzc New Member

Sep 3, 2005
    I just hope they create something similar for CBS Sportsline's fantasy baseball!!

4. ObiWanJenkins

ObiWanJenkins New Member

Dec 31, 2004
    With all the Yahoo apps on the Tivo, it's nuts that Tivo went with Cbs Sportsline and left Yahoo users out in the cold.

5. dcahoe

dcahoe TiVoPlayList Author

Jan 28, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Why would you blame this on TiVo???

Perhaps CBS.Sportsline should be congratulated for writing this app, and Yahoo is just caught off guard.

6. ObiWanJenkins

ObiWanJenkins New Member

Dec 31, 2004
    I'm not blaming it on Tivo at all. I'm just disappointed because I play Yahoo fantasy football instead of CBS Sportsline fantasy football. Who can I blame besides myself? I think the fantasy football thing is awesome. Sorry if I sounded like I was tossing blame around.

7. billyacc

billyacc New Member

Sep 7, 2005
    Philadelphia
    How do I get this to work on my machine? Can I get it with my Tivo Basic subscription?