1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New episode of "Little People Big World" coming up

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dbranco, Mar 10, 2013.

1. dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    There's a new episode of "Little People Big World" coming on March 19th at 10:00 pm called "LPBW: Conquering Challenges".

2. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Thank You!

If it weren't for this board I'd probably miss most of them. I never think to look.

Interesting title, eh? I wonder what this one is about.

3. Jayjoans

Jayjoans New Member

Jan 22, 2003
    CA
    My guide data says "Conquering Mt. St. Helens" :rolleyes:

4. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    As does mine. :) So now we know what it's going to be about, eh?

5. Jun 3, 2013 #5 of 12
    dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
    another new episode tonight: LPBW: Separation Anxiety

6. Jun 3, 2013 #6 of 12
    sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    No wonder they've been on my mind so much lately! I just kept forgetting to look. Thanks, DB

7. Jun 3, 2013 #7 of 12
    dbranco

dbranco Member

Nov 20, 2003
  8. Jun 3, 2013 #8 of 12
    sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
  9. Jun 4, 2013 #9 of 12
    Alfer

Alfer New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Not sure if it was new or a repeat but watched an episode last night after not watching for some time now.

Sad to see the two of them pretty much on the road to divorce at this point. It's pretty darn obvious that Matt has no interest in being married to her anymore. He put on the phony "That's a lot to think about" speech for his buddy/camera, and did some lame attempts at acting like he cares about her on the trip, but it seems pretty clear he wants out ASAP.

It's been a few years since we last watched, so where did all the kiddos end up going off to? School? Marriage?? Other?

10. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Jeremy and Molly are in college. Zach - I think he just still works in a job about soccer.

Nothing major here, but stuff from the episode in case somebody doesn't want to see it before watching...

This kind of seemed like a bit of a rerun about Matt and Amy not getting along. He seems so profoundly self-centered that he doesn't even try to meet anybody else half-way. He just won't budge and it was kind of irksome watching them on their 'dates' where he acted like he could not possibly stand to be there another minute. I wanted to slap him.

I used to, a LONG time ago, think that Amy was kind of a shrew. But she always seems to want to do for the family and keep them together and such, while Matt just cares about Matt.

He was giving her a lot of crap about the messy house. Yeah, that's kind of gross but it seems to me that it's always been that way so it's kind of hard to take seriously when somebody suddenly makes it such a big deal after all these years. It's like he's looking for issues to build his case to not be there.

She seems to shut down when he relentlessly pushes her and I can hardly blame her for that. I wouldn't want to live in a messy house either, but I can see her POV as far as not responding well to being pushed around. She did come around.

I feel like he's one of those guys who figures that if he makes one grand (in his mind) gesture every 10 years or so, he is doing his part. Meanwhile, everything is always about him while everybody else makes concessions.

11. Jayjoans

Jayjoans New Member

Jan 22, 2003
    CA
    I don't buy any of it. Matt and Amy are executive producers on all of these specials, they know exactly what will get people talking and what they need to do to make a nice sellable story arc. If nothing else, Matt is an excellent marketer, parlaying a feel good one time documentary about a couple of little people into an empire. I have no doubt the next special or two will show how far they've come, how much in love they are and they'll ride off on their little ponies into a little people sunset. Then he'll decide to pursue some other crazy idea that will generate yet another special. This just seem too canned to me, and they have total control over everything that goes into the show.

12. Jayjoans

Jayjoans New Member

Jan 22, 2003
    CA
    To further make my point, go to Matt's FB page and take a look. No impending divorce for those two, it's all rainbows and unicorns. Family pictures, exotic trips and glowing comments about his wonderful wife.

https://www.facebook.com/RealMattRoloff