1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Channel?

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by UpAndDown, Jul 28, 2013.

1. UpAndDown

UpAndDown New Member

Aug 16, 2012
    By accident, I noticed about a month ago that we now have Speed HD here just west of Boston. It is on channel 925. My current TiVo guide only goes up to 924 so I do not get the programming information or anything associated with Speed HD, but I can tune into it if I do it manually. I thought it may take a couple of days until TiVo knew that the channel was now available but it still has not recognized it. How do I get my Premiere 4 to list the station in my channel guide? Thanks for any help.

2. waynomo

waynomo My One Time TCF Club

Nov 9, 2002
    Seven...
    You did check your channels that show up in the settings to make sure it is selected/checked, yes? If it is not listed there, there is a form you can fill out on tivo.com.

I would start there.

3. UpAndDown

UpAndDown New Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Thanks for the reply. Usually, when a channel is added or deleted, I get a mail message from TiVo on my Premiere 4 that says what has taken place and no action is required from me to add the channel to the lineup. That being said, I will check the listings and see if it is shown as an option. Thanks again.

4. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies