1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflx, Hulu, Youtube, and MLB no longer showing in list?

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by dmk1974, Dec 15, 2013.

1. dmk1974

dmk1974 DA BEARS!!!

Mar 7, 2002
    I have 2 TiVo Mini's in my house. On one of them, when I go to "Find TV, Movies, and Videos", I see Hulu Plus, Netflix, Youtube and MLB in he list to the right.

But on the other, none of them are listed (only showing the Search, Browse, and Wishlist selections at the top). I have the latest software update and just restarted that particular TiVo Mini but no luck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. lgnad

lgnad Pantless Mofo

Feb 14, 2013
    .8 is being rolled out... did one get updated but not the other?

Are they both connected via the same form of networking?

Are they connected to the same host TIVO?

Have you rebooted the host TIVO?

Im too tired from shoveling to go look... can you shut those services off via parental controls on that one Mini? (I dont think you can, but just trying to include everything I can think of)
  3. brbrem

brbrem New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Restart the Tivo. That's what fixed it for me.
  4. AlHolden

AlHolden New Member

May 22, 2015
    This happens on my Tivo Mini frequently, twice in as many weeks for example.

Link icons to all the streaming apps disappear from all menu locations. The only "fix" I've found is to restart the Mini every time. Not at all convenient.

It's been almost two years since the latest post here, and it still happens. Not encouraging either.