1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix q: how do I browse instant queue?

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by dugbug, Jul 6, 2012.

1. dugbug

dugbug New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Using the obtuse new Netflix app how do I browse my 100 queued shows full screen? God am I stuck going left-right one movie at a time on thE top row of the main screen?

Ugh.

Any help much appreciated
    D

2. jrtroo

jrtroo User

Feb 4, 2008
  3. dugbug

dugbug New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Ah crap I was afraid of that. Was hoping one of the maddingy remapped remote buttons somehow allowed me to view all of a particular row like other Netflix apps

4. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    How do you view all of a row from other Netflix apps? Like the PS3, Boxee Box, or the Roku2?

5. dugbug

dugbug New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Well on a Vizio you just select "instant queue" and you have the entire screen as well as paging. Think panasonic does the same but I confess have not used it in a while

6. compnurd

compnurd New Member

Oct 6, 2011
    I think some of the TV and Blu Ray apps dont match the new layout from Netflix yet

7. dugbug

dugbug New Member

Dec 29, 2003
    MAybe apple will update their wifi extender to include video out rather than just audio and I can just throw Netflix from my phone using AirPlay. I tend to have gobs of kids shows in instant queue for them to peck through but it's unwieldy in current design.

/Soapbox
    Damn shame the whole TiVo web app architecture. Wish it worked like apple tv where it is transparent what source provided video (ie GUI and remote controlls and search are all same). Come on TiVo I want one GUI and one design to rule them all.