1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Breaking News - The sale is back... "Our “once in a lifetime” PLS promotion was such a hit, that we’ve decided to launch it again! The PLS Transfer Sale will be available again for the last 3 days of the month. This will include the BOLT+ 3TB, and 4 refurb units (BOLT 500GB, BOLT 1T, Roamio Pro and the TiVo Mini)." https://www.tivo.com/secondchancelifetimesale#/secondchancelifetimesale

Netflexon TiVo Roamio

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by franklasvegas, Mar 30, 2014.

1. franklasvegas

franklasvegas New Member

Mar 8, 2005
    OK - this is a weird one. Prior to my upgrade to Roamio Pro and a Mini, I only did Netflix from my Roku.

Every time I go to Netflix through the Roamio (which I would prefer to do) I have to completely sign in again - it does not remember my login information - this is not an issue with accessing Netflix on the Roku.

Not a huge issue but very inconvenient!

Ideas?

Thank you.
    Frank

2. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    Did you try rebooting? I use Netflix all the time and it remembers me. There is also a menu is the account & system information section that lets you clear any remembered Netflix account info. Maybe try that and see if it will remember you after.