1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with viewing folders in KMTTG created with Pytivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by atomarchio, Jul 9, 2014.

1. atomarchio

atomarchio Member

Sep 24, 2006
    I've just installed KMTTG v 1.1a.

All I want to do is see the shows on my Premiere with the folders I've created using Pytivo. I do have the "show folders" box checked.

For some reason, I can see folders for shows which Tivo created. However, I can't see the folders which I've added via pytivo.

Can someone help me with this?

Please let me know. Thanks.

2. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    kmttg does not follow the TiVo conventions for folder grouping. It creates folders solely based on title names. Main title names that are the same group together. Thus unless the pyTivo transfers you mention have same main title you will not see them group in kmttg.

3. atomarchio

atomarchio Member

Sep 24, 2006
    Thank you for responding.

Is there any other application or way to see my Tivo "Now playing" screen with all of the folders included from my computer?

4. jcthorne

jcthorne Active Member

Jan 28, 2002
    Houston
  5. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    Sure. pyTivo shows the TiVo's idea of groups. Or you can use the TiVo's built-in webserver. I imagine that most ways to view the TiVo's NPL will show you groups as the TiVo has them.