1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with resetting push folder name in pytivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo' started by atomarchio, Jul 5, 2014.

1. atomarchio

atomarchio Member

Sep 24, 2006
    I am using the push feature of pytivo with windows detailed here.

https://code.google.com/p/pytivo-auto-push/wiki/pyTivo_push_grouping

I am trying to "push" all files into a single folder but I made a mistake when creating the folder name for the first file push. Apparently, that also effects all subsequent file pushes.

Is there a way to edit or reset this so I can change the folder name to something else for future pushed files?

Please help. Thanks.

2. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    Just change the seriesId.

3. atomarchio

atomarchio Member

Sep 24, 2006
    That's the issue. It's not using the Series ID I added in the default.txt folder. It's ignored that and continues to use the filename of the first file I transferred over.

How do I change this?

4. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    Humor me.

5. atomarchio

atomarchio Member

Sep 24, 2006
    I tried this and it did work with the Premiere I have been using.

However, I am trying to change the folder name and then transfer to a different Premiere box on the same network.

It did not work this time.

I changed the "Series ID" to a new folder name, however, it used the folder name from the first file I transferred.

Can you help me understand how to fix this so I can change the folder name when transferring to this new premiere box?

I believe I will be using this feature often and changing folders name on each premiere.

Please help. Thanks.