1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Necessary Roughness Season 3

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by hummingbird_206, Jun 13, 2013.

1. hummingbird_206

hummingbird_206 Active Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    I really like this show. The 6 month time jump was a surprise, but I think it worked.

Did Dr Dani (Callie Thorne) have work done on her face? She looks different to me, and not in a good way.

TK cracks me up. "It's not Django", lol! And I love how loyal he is to Dr Dani and his teammates even while trying to maintain the tough guy image.

I like all of the new characters except the Head Coach. Though he may grow on me.

So glad the kids weren't there, hope that remains the same.

And more Nico, though the John Stamos character is pretty easy on the eyes too

2. Kamakzie

Kamakzie Are you serious bro?

Jan 7, 2004
    MI
    Did they write out the kids on the show or did they just not appear in this episode? I could live without their characters to be honest. :)

3. Peter000

Peter000 Active Member TCF Club

Apr 15, 2002
    Red Wing, MN
    I'm sure the kids will appear semi-regularly.

I like the change of venue... seems like it will give more story opportunities than limiting her cases to sports.

I didn't notice whether Callie Thorne had work done. It looked more like her friend had work done to me. But not over-the-top.

4. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Yeah, the kids will probably show back up sometime. The son went off with the rich girl, so he'll probably get dumped and be back eventually. Don't remember where/if they said the daughter went.

The friend has a new hair style, but I didn't notice anything else different in her appearance.

Maybe TK will switch over to the new company so there's a reason to keep him around. Otherwise, I don't care if they keep the Hawks in the show.

5. hummingbird_206

Aug 22, 2007
    Near...
    Oh, and I wonder if Matt is really gone for good?

6. nyny523

nyny523 Oy

Oct 31, 2003
    New Yawk
    The only difference I noticed in Callie Thorne's appearance was that she lightened her hair.

I liked the changes - I think they will keep the show from being too "formulaic".

7. Dawghows

Dawghows Active Member

May 17, 2001
    NJ
    As soon as we started watching, my wife said "she's had work done."
    I'm not convinced. In certain scenes I thought she looked a little different, but in others she looked pretty much the same to me.

8. Steveknj

Steveknj Lost in New Joisey

Mar 10, 2003
    New Jersey
    I also think Callie looked different. I thought she looked older.

As for the reboot of sorts, I'm on the fence, but I think it can work. It opens up more options, and it's obvious that the owners of the firm are going to meddle, and she's not going to like that. I think there is no doubt that TK becomes a client of the firm, simply to be able to see Dr. Dani.

The new coach cracked me up. Sort of a cross between Tom Caughlin and Vince Lombardi. I think the Hawks will become a background story, with TK as the connection, and there will be a point where the Hawks will "enlist" Dr. Dani for help at a crucial time. But I think the focus of the season will be on the agent firm.

9. SNJpage1

SNJpage1 Active Member

May 25, 2006
    Atlantic...
    Since there wasn't a spoiler tag I will have to hide something that I got from this first new show.
    It appears that Nico is working under cover for the government to try to get something on this company that he is working for. It also appears that something is going on because at the end the one partner mentioned about the DR being very nosey and it could be bad for the company. I wouldn't be surprised that after a few shows the company will get busted for something.