1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCIS - "Shell Shock, Part 1" - 11/13/12

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by SoBelle0, Nov 14, 2012.

1. SoBelle0

SoBelle0 Go Big Blue!! TCF Club

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    My TiVo, or cable, cut out in the middle and I lost 20 minutes or so - minus commercials...
    I'm totally asking for spoilers. :)

Who is Randall Kersey? Was he on a video at the store? Where'd they get the video? Did the alley stuff really happen?

I saw the tattoo guy, and the wife,
    Captain Westcott's brother shows up
    Westcott and Gibbs are looking at a still from the video, they talk, Gibbs is so smart! "Face the fear." :)
    'I'm wondering where they got that video? It was much clearer than VHS.'
    Therapy all around... Cute pic!
    'What's this IJI? And who is Kersey?'
    They go to Kersey's house.
    'Oh! He's bad!'
    Then credits.

It was the weirdest thing! Never any pixelation or stutters - played normally all through - then I was still so confused, and saw that I only had 40 minutes recorded. Weird!

Can anyone help fill in the blank? Thanks!

2. brianric

brianric Active Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
  3. SoBelle0

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    Awesome! Thanks so much!

I had envisioned an un-fast-forward-able video - these clips are great! Even better if they'd put them in order.

How did they learn of Kersey? And find the better video? I can't find those.

4. brianric

brianric Active Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    I found this episode hard to follow. I watched it three times, and decided to keep on my Tivo until after next week's show.

5. SoBelle0

Jun 25, 2002
    Decatur, GA
    Thanks! So it's not just me. :)

6. Idearat

Idearat Active Member

Nov 26, 2000
    Gilroy
    One thing I have to commend them for: The on-screen title announcing that it was "Part 1". I've been frustrated and annoyed at shows before that cut off mid-story, not knowing that it was a two-parter.

I don't think knowing at the beginning diminished the enjoyment, and I wasn't annoyed when it ended mid-story.