1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCIS - 11-27-12 - Gone

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by kmccbf, Dec 5, 2012.

1. kmccbf

kmccbf New Member

Mar 9, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    I sort of surprised that there wasn't a thread on this already, so since I finally was able to watch this last night I thought I would start one.

The subject was a little difficult, but I what set this episode apart for me was seeing Alex Kingston. Her character wasn't too much different that her part in Doctor Who; and there seems to be a similar relationship with Gibbs as River does (without the marriage) to The Doctor. I hope I seen he character again.

2. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    Really enjoyed seeing Alex Kingston on NCIS. They can bring her character back anytime.

3. markz

markz Hilarity Ensues

Oct 22, 2002
    Connersville...
    I love NCIS.

4. mm2margaret

mm2margaret Meagan

Dec 7, 2010
    northern...
    I, too, like NCIS. So how come there aren't more threads on it? Plenty of threads on Revolution and some other stuff that not too many folks watch. Revolution, for instance, is pretty close to being cancelled. (We'll see if it comes back from hiatus).

5. malayphred

malayphred Underpowered User

Jan 29, 2007
    Las Vegas
    My better and smarter half and I both really like NCIS and really hate Revolution.

Bleaghh - what a bunch of nonsense.:( Feel the same about Last Resort. That show should have been a 3 part mini-series.

OOPS - hijacking the thread. Sorry everybody.

6. Timbeau

Timbeau Active Member

May 31, 2002
    VT
    NCIS (and Bones) are funny shows for me, I always enjoy them when I watch them but many can pile up on my DVR before I get the urge to watch them. I had 4 or 5 NCIS before I just watched the bunch of them last week and I think I have 6 or 8 Bones episodes still waiting.

I really liked Alex Kingston in ER, Dr Who and now in NCIS -- I'm surpised we don't see her in more shows.

7. Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy Active Member

Jan 19, 2005
    high desert...
    I think it's because that show has been no the air for so long that there is rarely much to actually talk about. It is consistently good, and entertaining, but not a lot to really provoke conversation.

Now THIS weeks episode was something to tralk about! :D

8. mm2margaret

mm2margaret Meagan

Dec 7, 2010
    northern...
    Well, yes, wasn't that good? The last two episodes have been really great and very entertaining. I just love it when a show engrosses me in it like NCIS does, and does it consistently. Sometimes, even now, that can be CSI Vegas, or sometimes Supernatural can do that, even though it's showing a lot of wear and tear....still, for any show to produce such quality after 10 seasons, that's an accomplishment!

9. murgatroyd

murgatroyd Don't stop believin'

Jan 5, 2002
    Berkeley CA
    I liked her guest appearances on Private Practice last year as well.