1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nashville On Demand

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by rondotcom, Jun 14, 2014.

1. rondotcom

rondotcom New Member

Feb 12, 2005
    Once again I have been assured by a supervisor in the Cable card department of Comcast that on demand is NOT available in this market for the TiVO. So everybody in Nashville currently enjoying XOD on their premieres be advised that you are not, and put the crack pipe down.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
  2. ajwees41

ajwees41 Active Member

May 7, 2006
    don't see anyone posting that they are.
  3. chetly

chetly New Member

Apr 19, 2014
    XOD is definitely live in the Nashville Metro market. It took me 4 weeks with national support to get it working. My issue was that the Murfreesboro service center had inventoried all their cable cards wrong in the system, resulting in video freezing after 5 seconds. After that was recognized by the national help desk and new firmware pushed to the cards, all is now working.

Training has been abhorrent with Comcast and their staff regarding X Finity on-demand for TiVo. I was even told in the office that the website TiVo has showing the partnership with Comcast was hacked....lol.

While I was dealing with the vice presidents office since I was escalated up to them even the email that I forwarded from TiVo saying that Xfinity on-demand was now live in my area they said that email was sent erroneously...

Horrible service.
  4. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    a zip code search on this tivo.com page will tell you if it's available:

if tivo.com shows it's available, next call comcast national tech support @ (888) 824-8988 and ask for help, they'll get it going, and will talk to the local office on your behalf to get it working. good luck!