1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My TiVo stopped recording suggestions

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by Casanova666, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Casanova666

Casanova666 New Member

Feb 16, 2013
    My tivo suggestions are NOT recording anymore. Suggestions are one of my favorite things about the box. But lo and behold just out of the blue all of my thumbs *ratings disappeared. I only noticed this because i went in to edit them. I've went in and done more thumbs ratings, even went as far as clearing my ratings and still got a big ole "0" suggestions recorded. I've researched and followed instructions about clearing thumbs, turning off suggestions and then turning them back on. Even restarted the system in between the turning them off and on. This is an issue that I really hope someone has some advice on. I love my suggestions, but now I'm not getting them. What steps must I take for my box to start recording suggestions again? I'll do anything. My does connect through a wireless USB adapter. And it does have some kind of cablecard in the back. I tested channels on the cable card and they all came through. I'm also new to TiVo, got it through my cable company. I just want the easiest and most known working solution that will get my suggestions back to recording. Please help.