1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My TiVo is coming today!

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by skruggie, Jan 22, 2013.

1. skruggie

skruggie New Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Thanks to everyone who helped me decide on the premiere.....I changed my cable card installation appointment to tomorrow so hopefully I can run through the guided setup tonight.

I cannot wait to get rid of this horrid charter dvr and be backin the land of TiVo!

2. Shanezam203

Shanezam203 New Member

Jul 27, 2007
    Hope you enjoy it, I love mine. ;-)

3. blackngold75

blackngold75 Member

Mar 9, 2010
    Northern...
    Congratulations on the new Premiere. How'd the CableCard install work out for you?

4. skruggie

skruggie New Member

Jun 28, 2002
    It's a very, very good thing I had it installed professionally - apparently there were issues with my initial setup, and they had to move my router to a different room.

Everything is going smoothly, I've completely fallen backi to my old TiVo habits. Found some old threads here from 2002 regarding wishlist tips that helped me get set back up again with my preferences - having a blast!

The next thing I'm researching is the TiVo stream, and how it may work for me wirelessly.

5. stujac

stujac Member

Jan 26, 2002
    Congrats!

6. brianstar2000

brianstar2000 New Member

Jan 29, 2013
    Congratulations ,now enjoy!!