1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Premiere4 wont update

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by Turbo Brian, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Turbo Brian

Turbo Brian What do I type here?

Feb 2, 2009
    Overland...
    So, I dont frequent this site often so upon my visit the other day i noticed the summer update thread.... and then i noticed the spring update thread and realized i never received that one. i checked my box and im still on 20.3.something. My tivo connects to the service fine. ive initiated several connections the last few days, ive rebooted and still no updates. i did enter my number to the priority update page for the summer update a couple days ago but no update yet. is there some other way to get my box to update itself? do i need to receive the spring update to get the summer one?

2. worachj

worachj Active Member

Oct 13, 2006
    Eagan, MN
    Making connections to TiVo servers should get you the updates automatically. There’s something wrong. I seem to remember some service numbers falling though the system and not getting updated. I would try contacting TiVo Margret on twitter https://twitter.com/tivodesign first, then TiVo support and explain your service number is not getting updated.

3. Turbo Brian

Turbo Brian What do I type here?

Feb 2, 2009
    Overland...
    good grief. i finally decide to post this morning and sure enough about an hour later i go check my box and there's the summer update waiting for me. still odd that i never received the spring update. oh well.