1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music & Photos delay with 20.3.7.x software

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by moyekj, Nov 27, 2013.

1. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    Starting with 20.3.7 software on both my Roamio Pro and series 4 units I have to wait several seconds when selecting Music & Photos from TiVo Central before anything appears. Anyone else seeing the same delays? I think it's something to do with 20.3.7 software since I'm seeing the problem on 3 different units.

EDIT: Just measured latest delay time on my Roamio Pro and it was about 18 seconds along with a spinning wheel before the items appeared and I could select and run Pandora.

2. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    Not happening here. Kinda sounds like a DNS issue.

3. moyekj

moyekj Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Mission...
    I found the problem. I noticed similar delays in "Showcases & Apps" populating. Under Showcases & Apps a while back I had added an IP using "Add an App" to test Flash TiVoServer app on all 3 units, and I guess I never removed it. I didn't have delays with previous software versions though, so I think that part is new. In any case, after removing the IP showing up under Showcases both Music & Photos and Showcases populate quickly again.

4. CoxInPHX

CoxInPHX COX Communications

Jan 14, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    I had the same thing happen, I had swapped out to a new router, so all IP addresses changed, and I had to delete my old Streambaby IP addresses.