1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Room Tivo showing up twice on "my shows"

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by drewdog, Jan 26, 2013.

1. drewdog

drewdog Member

Feb 3, 2007
    Anyone else having their other Tivo's showing up twice on the "my shows" list? I've got 3 boxes and for some reason, one of them shows up twice on the list. Everything works ok, it's just annoying.

[​IMG]

2. Ben_Jamin75

Ben_Jamin75 New Member

Dec 18, 2003
    Toledo, OH
    Have you tried rebooting the boxes?

3. drewdog

drewdog Member

Feb 3, 2007
    yeah, it goes back to one listing, but it comes back. I guess I could also mention that the duplicate box is the only wireless box on my network. I'm using a wireless network extender with a bridge.

4. Arcady

Arcady Stargate Fan

Oct 14, 2004
    Philadelphia...
    Do both of them work? I had a scenario where two copies showed up, but when I tried to open one of them it said it could not connect and gave me the option to remove the DVR. It never came back after that.

5. lessd

lessd Active Member

Jan 23, 2005
    CT
    You don't have to reboot just reset the network, this may be caused because the wireless TiVo picks up another network address, this problem stopped for me after I used the address reservations in my router for all my TiVos.

6. drewdog

drewdog Member

Feb 3, 2007
    I reset one box, then oddly enough, the OTHER wired box showed up twice. Reset the network, then it went to the wireless box showing up twice again. Now, I've set static ip's on the lan for them all. We'll see if it goes away. :confused: