1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MSD Discount or P4 XL deal

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by wizardman13, Mar 12, 2013.

1. wizardman13

wizardman13 New Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Before I call a customer rep., I wanted to ask the group. My old TIVO was a Series2 DT 80hr. I did the one year contract and closed the account. I would like to get a P4 XL TIVO (with two Minis) and all with lifetime service . Is there anyway, I could get a MSD discount or a cheaper price? I noticed the TIVO Stream Bundle works with the regular P4 (minus the Stream and MOCA) but I wanted to try and get the XL. I was hoping TIVO was going to give new customers a Bundle package with the Minis but I guess not.

Thanks!

2. atmuscarella

atmuscarella Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Rochester NY
    I have no info but given the Mini has only been out a few days you could wait and see if a bundled deal shows up.

3. PCurry57

PCurry57 Liberal Hippie Chick

Feb 27, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    You must have an active device to qualify for MSD. You might consider activating w/life time your old device. This qualifying you for MSD on the future XL4 purchase and add two minis

4. wizardman13

wizardman13 New Member

Feb 26, 2013
    Thanks for the quick replies!!!