1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modifying channel lineup

Discussion in 'TiVo Underground' started by dmac001, Dec 29, 2012.

1. dmac001

dmac001 New Member

Dec 29, 2012
    My cable channel lineup does not show the listing for the HD channels that I receive. For example, CBS, channel 2 shows the listing, but CBS HD, channel 2-1 does not. I'd like to change the target channel or frequency assigned to the channel 2 listing. I have a Tivo Premiere, 350GB drive.

Are there discussions or tools to get at the channel lineup information?
    Thanks

2. ThAbtO

ThAbtO TiVoholic by the bay

Apr 6, 2000
    SF Bay Area
    You would need to re-run Guided Setup. It would not remove any settings, just add on any info, channels, etc. You cannot just change frequencies or stuff other than in Guided Setup.

3. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    Cable channels don't typically show up with numbers like "2-1"... unless you're viewing clear QAM channels -- i.e., you're hooked to the cable line, but not using a CableCard for digital channels. This setup is explicitly not supported by TiVo.

4. replaytv

replaytv gun talk ignore list

Feb 20, 2011
    Denver ish...
    I understood that '2-1' represents a antenna channel. If you go to 'settings', 'channels' and their options to remove or scan for channels, but I am not sure that works for cable channels, as I only use antenna TV.