1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing ESPN GoalLine

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by jwmccnn99, Sep 2, 2012.

1. jwmccnn99

jwmccnn99 New Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I have a Tivo Premier XL4 in one room and a Comcast supplied HD STB in another. I also subscribe to the Sports/Entertainment package and receive all the channels in the package on both TV's. On the Comcast STB, ESPN Goal Line was added earlier in the week and I receive it with no issues. On the Tivo box it was intially not added as it was on the Comcast STB. I opened a missing channel ticket with Tivo and they have since added it to their on screen guide. Problem is when I tune to the channel, it says that it is not available and to contact my cable administrator. Keep in mind, I have this on my other TV with the Comcast STB but just not with the Tivo box with the Comcast cablecard. Any idea what's going on here????

2. WhiskeyTango

WhiskeyTango New Member

Sep 20, 2006
    New Jersey
    Do what the message says and call Comcast. They likely did not properly authorize your cable card when the channel was added.

3. jwmccnn99

jwmccnn99 New Member

Aug 29, 2012
    This channel magically appeared this morning. I never called Comcast. There must be a delay of 24 hrs or so when Comcast adds new channels until they appear on the Tivo??