1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missed episodes with season pass

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by pureau, May 20, 2014.

1. pureau

pureau pureau

Dec 3, 2007
    We missed 4 episodes of a show for which we have a season pass. Recording history doesn't explain why they weren't recorded, in fact it doesn't show them at all. No other season pass is at the same time. No other season pass is higher in the list. No manual recording was set for the same time. The maximum number of shows to keep (10) was not exceeded. TiVo settings are such that if a show overlaps, it clips the other recording instead of not recording it. The only explanation that I can come up with is that the show moved to a different time or a different day of the week, but on the same channel. This has happened to other shows which recorded fine. Any ideas?

2. TIVO_GUY_HERE

TIVO_GUY_HERE I miss the ocean

Jul 10, 2000
    Dallas Texas
    Did it ever show up in the todo list?

What was the show?

Season pass set as ? new repeats etc..

3. dkenglish7

dkenglish7 New Member

Dec 9, 2006
    Oakland CA
    In my area (SF Bay), the last 2 episodes of Grimm disappeared from the To-do list. Since it is my wife's #1 favorite show, this led to a lot of research. The local NBC affiliate scheduled Giants' baseball instead. The episodes were pushed to an affiliated station on another channel, which the Tivo ignored.

Gosh, how I wish there was such a thing as a cross-channel season pass.

4. HomeUser

HomeUser Active Member

Jan 12, 2003
    A2 Michigan
    "WishList".

You may want to monitor the Season Pass Alerts section. There is a thread Grimm vs. the MLB