1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini suddenly stopped working - C130 error

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by silleeone, Aug 13, 2014.

1. silleeone

silleeone New Member

Aug 13, 2014
    We have a Roamio that is working fine along with a mini (using MoCa) that suddenly won't work. It is displaying a C130 error - no internet connection. It will connect to Tivo service, so obviously the Internet connection is fine. We've unplugged and rebooted everything several times. Any ideas?

2. tarheelblue32

tarheelblue32 Active Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Raleigh, NC
  3. silleeone

silleeone New Member

Aug 13, 2014
    OMG, I love you so much right now! Thanks!

4. mr_smits

mr_smits New Member

Dec 17, 2009
  5. woogs

woogs New Member

Sep 19, 2013
    Thanks - this happened to be as well. All my mini's stopped working.

Re specifying the host fixed it.

Settings -Remote & Devices - DVR connection

6. wickerbill

wickerbill Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Tulsa, OK
    What a nasty bug for the average TiVo customer. Why show a random error instead of just asking you to choose the host DVR again?

7. pshivers

pshivers Retired!

Nov 4, 2013
    Alhambra, CA
    Two out of Three of my Mini's had this problem last night (08/20/2014). Both Roamio's were working without a problem...

I was too tired to fix it last night (Or remember how to respecify the Host connection...) :confused:

Thanks for the reminder! Respecified my Host connection on the two errant Mini's this morning and all is working fine once again... :up:

Maybe one of these days Tivo will get around to fixing the catch all C130 error message so that it reflects some remnant of truth as to the actual problem.... :rolleyes:

8. andyman58

andyman58 New Member

Feb 6, 2003
    Midwest
    Mine did this last night before bed. Kept resetting routers and rebooting Roamios and Minis till I read this in the morning...Slept badly thinking of what the problem might be....:mad:

9. mr_smits

mr_smits New Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Yes. The 'reboot' advice failed.

I actually ended up using the stream to the iPad option while the Mini was out of commission. It worked okay except for the never ending problem of how to prop it up so that it stays visible.