1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini stream from two different premieres?

Discussion in 'TiVo Mini' started by jabinns, Mar 28, 2013.

1. jabinns

jabinns New Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Sorry if this is answered somewhere, I haven't had luck finding an answer. I became a new tivo owner last week when I picked up a premiere 4xl, a premiere 4, and a tivo stream. My family didnt get my MCE setup with the quad tuner ceton and the Xbox 360's, so here I am (although I get to keep that setup for myself, I can't believe I have 12 tuners in the house now). My question is if I add a mini to the configuration, will it only pair to one of the premieres? I don't want to limit it to only streaming from one of the DVR's. Thanks in advance for your insights.

2. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    It only "pairs" with one TiVo, but it can stream from all of them. The Mini's My Shows list is a reflection of the host TiVo it's paired to. And just like when you're using the actual TiVo at the very bottom of the list there are links to the other TiVos on the network. When you select one you get that TiVo's My Shows and you can select and play recordings from it.

3. jabinns

jabinns New Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Thanks Dan, that's what I was hoping to hear.