That's pretty much what I did. Just finished setting everything up. Took a couple of hours Thursday and Friday evenings, but everything worked, mostly. One TiVo Mini uses Moca (set it to channel 15 and it worked). The other uses ethernet over powerline. The third is currently using ethernet over powerline, but the signal isn't so strong, so it stutters a lot. I ordered a POE filter and two new AV2 Poweline adapters, and we'll see how that helps. Swapping the cablecard from the old Premiere to the new Roamio took all of 2 minutes, then I called the number listed earlier in this thread. The Comcast rep re-paired the card in a few minutes and all was working. I had to call back a little while later as HBO wasn't working, but they made an adjustment and all was good. The best part came on Saturday, when I took my 2 old Cablecards and 2 boxes back to Comcast, and they informed me that since I only had one card left, it would be free. Saving $30 a month on my Comcast bill!!!!