1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Breaking News - The sale is back... "Our “once in a lifetime” PLS promotion was such a hit, that we’ve decided to launch it again! The PLS Transfer Sale will be available again for the last 3 days of the month. This will include the BOLT+ 3TB, and 4 refurb units (BOLT 500GB, BOLT 1T, Roamio Pro and the TiVo Mini)." https://www.tivo.com/secondchancelifetimesale#/secondchancelifetimesale

March madness Roamio discount codes

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by marklyn, Mar 24, 2014.

1. marklyn

marklyn Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Austin
    Just went to Tivo.com website and you're greeted with a chance to win an immediate discount for a Roamio (any series). You can win $25, $50 or $75 by shooting the ball in the right basket.
    I won a $75 discount but not sure if I'm interested in another Roamio purchase.

You have to enter/try by March 26 and use the code by April 28.

2. marklyn

marklyn Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Austin
  3. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Try a week before you posted yours....that thread started March 17.

4. tarheelblue32

tarheelblue32 Active Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Raleigh, NC
    Now, now, there is nothing wrong with re-posting about a money-saving coupon.

5. marklyn

marklyn Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Austin
    I must have missed the original post and noticed the last post time/date instead. Either way, I tried to delete the duplicate post but the board doesn't allow that.

6. CloudAtlas

CloudAtlas New Member

Oct 29, 2013
    Odd that "Seasoned gas passer" 's doesn't have a problem with *his* duplicate replies (Posts: 11,079)

No harm, no foul.

7. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Quad Sillies
    Care to be specific? Or just threadcrapping?