1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

manual repeating record, show and allow time

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by rocket777, Oct 14, 2013.

1. rocket777

rocket777 New Member

Sep 11, 2013
    On my roamio, if I setup a repeat manual recording, when going to the season pass manager and selecting the item, there is no direct way to see the recording time, beginning /end, nor is there a way to change the time(s).

I Suggest that the info panel include the begin and end time, plus a choice to change the parameters of the manual repeat. I Suggest the same display for setting up the repeat manual recording be available to change any of the particulars, including the times, channel, etc.

The only way now, that I can see, to tell the time of the repeat recording is to select upcoming shows wherein it will show a start time, but no end time.

2. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    I've always thought this was odd. You can edit the padding, keep at most, etc... But you can't edit the actual start/end time of the show. If you want to do that you have to delete it and start over. This has been true for 10+ years, since they added the Season Pass Manager.

3. philhu

philhu User Since Day ONE!

Apr 11, 2001
    Funcity, MA
    I think that is because by the time it is in season pass manager, it is considered a scheduled recording, just like it doesnt let you change the time of shows set to record from the guide

4. Dan203

Dan203 Super Moderator Staff Member TCF Club

Apr 17, 2000
    Nevada
    In the To Do List that's true. The Season Pass Manager is a place where you can edit all the aspects of Season Passes. Repeat Manual Recordings show up in the list as well, so you can adjust priority and the basic options that are common to real Season Passes, but there is no way to adjust the start/end time or days of Repeat Manual Recordings. The only way to change that is to delete them and start over.