1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manual for Roamio

Discussion in 'TiVo Roamio DVRs' started by TiVoMargret, Sep 14, 2013.

1. TiVoMargret

TiVoMargret VP Product Dev, TiVo

Feb 2, 2008
    Silicon Valley
  2. BlackBetty

BlackBetty I

Nov 5, 2004
    Margret, you're the best. Thanks!

3. markp99

markp99 TakoKichi TCF Club

Mar 21, 2002
    Nashua, NH
    Thanks! I learned a few new tidbits in that guide...

Helpful.

4. markp99

markp99 TakoKichi TCF Club

Mar 21, 2002
    Nashua, NH
    Margret,

One for the to-do-list pile. Page 22 (Find by Time/Channel), show a Black on Yellow interface.

[​IMG]

The current release (for me anyway) shows a less-than-optimal White on Yellow UI.

Not a biggie, obviously.

5. aaronwt

aaronwt UHD Addict

Jan 31, 2002
    Northern...
    Mine shows white on yellow also. But it's easily viewed in my setup unless I turn off the calibration settings on my DUO. With the uncalibrated picture it's hard to see.

6. TiVoMargret

TiVoMargret VP Product Dev, TiVo

Feb 2, 2008
    Silicon Valley
    It will be fixed in the Fall software update. (Sorry it is hard to read in the meantime.)

--Margret

7. Devx

Devx New Member

Jun 1, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    Hopefully this is linked off of the main Tivo.com site in some way and is easy to find (i.e. comes up in the first page of results) via search on the site?

8. wmcbrine

wmcbrine Ziphead

Aug 2, 2003
    A couple more places where this white-on-yellow text happens are in the bottom-level menus of the HMO photo and music players -- i.e., the individual picture or song details, with the "View photo" or "Play" option. Oh, and when I actually play a song, I get a blank TiVo menu background, instead of the grey or black it's supposed to be.

The "Add an App" function has a different but similar problem: The text in each of the four entry boxes is only visible when that box is highlighted, and disappears when you move off of it. Fortunately it is actually remembered, just not displayed.