1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

managing Netflix Queue on a Series 3

Discussion in 'TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs' started by buscuitboy, Oct 3, 2013.

1. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Atlanta area
    I have some Series 3 TiVos that are working good for the most part, but recently I have noticed that managing their Netflix Queue is next to impossible. There is really no longer a way to manage your Queue via your online account (probably due to their recent addition of "profiles") and there is no direct way to search for something within the Netflix app on them.

I know you can search for something through the TiVo search function, but was looking for something easier. I have used the android app "My Netflix Q" in the past, but with "profiles" added, it has sort of messes up this app.

Any other suggestions on how to easily & better manage a Netflix Queue with a Series 3 TiVo?

2. jrtroo

jrtroo User

Feb 4, 2008
    I manage my online cue from the website all the time. In fact, I just reordered things this morning.

Otherwise, you are just experiencing the issues of having to use the old interface.

3. SlappyMcgee

SlappyMcgee New Member

Aug 27, 2013
    The Netflix app in the Tivo Series 3 does not have the option to manage a queue. Other then look through the list and remove items from your queue.

4. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Atlanta area
    OK, maybe I am simply missing something. Where in Netflix.com is the "QUEUE" manager. I can't seem to find it in my account.

5. jrtroo

jrtroo User

Feb 4, 2008
    On the watch instantly list, you'll see the "poster" view. Right next to the title of MY LIST it says "See All".

6. steve614

steve614 what ru lookin at?

May 1, 2006
    Dallas, TX
    And once you are in the "See All" section of "My List", click on "Change order to: manual" that appears to the right.

That makes the list show up the way it used to before the change.

7. buscuitboy

buscuitboy New Member

Aug 8, 2005
    Atlanta area
    OK, I see it now and I guess basically the "Queue" feature has been renamed to "My List". Was able to change order to manual and it looks like it used to. I think I got it as I can now manage the titles that are showing up in my Series 3s.

I thought my Series 3 were now TOTALLY obsolete, but I guess I can hold on to them a little bit longer. :p Thanks