1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Malcolm in the Middle 1/6/2006 (S07E10) "Malcolm's Money"

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by dswallow, Jan 6, 2006.

1. dswallow

dswallow Save the ModeratŠ¾r TCF Club

Dec 3, 2000
    Long...
    Wow, an episode that actually wasn't that great.

Lois went out of character, I think, to allow Hal to talk her into taking Malcolm's money. Then I think she went out of character more with that nonsense of being attracted to that dollhouse. And the whole bunch of them went out of character selling off stuff to raise money to give the check back to Malcolm.

I guess there entitled to a lemon now and again, for all the really good episodes.

I did enjoy the Reese storyline much more. At least that one kept Reese in character and ended in an amusing situation.

Even the opening story with the toothpaste tube wasn't all that funny.

2. vikingguy

vikingguy New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    I also thought the episode was really really weak. I did like some of the reese stuff in the retirement home. This was by far my least favorite episode this season.

3. VegasVic

VegasVic Craps Player

Nov 21, 2002
    The Craps Table
    Yeah the Lois stuff didn't make sense (a dollhouse?). Reese was funny though.

4. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    I was hoping he got followup letter or call to ask him how he was spending his 10K.

rotten parents.

did you notice at one point lois' voice, even in the context of the show and her ups and downs, didn't sound like lois' voice?