1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Men returns April 7

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Bierboy, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    Mad Men back in 2-1/2 months.....Season 6 -- YAY. The end is near....boo...
  2. jsmeeker

jsmeeker Vegas Boy TCF Club

Apr 2, 2001
  3. markymark_ctown

markymark_ctown Active Member

Oct 11, 2004
    have they said how many seasons are planned?
  4. Bierboy

Bierboy Seasoned gas passer

Jun 12, 2004
    If I understood the article correctly there's one more 13-ep planned after this one...

Quote from Weiner -- "I was really starting to think in terms of the last 26 episodes together..."

Wiki also indicates that Weiner said S7 would be the last...
  5. sharkster

sharkster Active Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    Yay yay and oh no. :( I'll definitely be sorry if the series ends and am so much looking forward to its return soon.

I say - bring it back on HBO or Showtime. :)
  6. Mr. Soze

Mr. Soze The Devil you know

Nov 1, 2002
    Zoobie zoobie zoo!
  7. astrohip

astrohip Active Member

Jan 6, 2003
    I'm in favor of it ending. While it's always sad to see a loved show end, the closure is almost always better when a series goes out on its own terms. I'd rather see a LOST or Fringe end with its own story, than a million other series that never had that chance. Plus the inevitable decline over time that almost every show faces.

So while I'm not in favor of it ending NOW, I am glad he is bringing it to his own conclusion, in his own time, at his own pace. Same for Breaking Bad and a few others.

The only reason to move it to an HBO or SHO is so we can get the real version of "Zou Bisou Bisou".
  8. mm2margaret

mm2margaret Meagan

Dec 7, 2010
    Break out the Manhattans and Martinis!!