1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Girl, Bitten swap Syfy timeslots

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by HTH, Jan 26, 2014.

1. HTH

HTH No Avatar Selected

Aug 28, 2000
    Lincoln, NE
    Suddenly, Lost Girl is scheduled this Monday and next (1/27 and 2/2) for 10/9c and Bitten for 8/7c, reverse of what they were before. If you're only watching one of them, check for conflicts. Being Human maintains at 9/8c.

Presumably they remembered that Lost Girl historically has had more partial nudity and blurred content, though it is currently rated TV-14 while new series Bitten is TV-MA. Or they want to give freshman series Bitten a chance to have more viewership in an earlier timeslot. Personally, I think they should have waited until Being Human finished its run before introducing a new werewolf series.

This Monday's also the night The Following re-airs on Fox after it's post-game scheduling season premiere debacle. Back-to-back episodes 8/7c and 9/8c. Almost Human returns next week, 8/7c with The Following settling into the 9/8c slot.

Almost Human on Fox, then Being Human on Syfy. Hmm.

2. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I assume the American showings of Bitten are edited, since the Canadian ones (which air a couple days earlier, on Saturdays) have pretty R-rated sex.

3. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Thanks for the heads up. I watch Bitten and Being Human, so I'll have to check my 'to do' list.

4. mattack

mattack Active Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    You have a Tivo, why do you care?

Just kidding... might have to change priority, etc..

5. phox_mulder

phox_mulder I get paid 2watch TV

Feb 23, 2006
    Salt Lake...
    Retrieved the first 3 episodes of Bitten by alternate means, and am going to watch the SyFy versions as well to see if anything was cut.

First episode did have some sex, but nothing was seen that we don't see on cable anyway (FX type Cable, not SyFy or USA type Cable)

Found out about the show too late to get the first episode SyFy airing, recording it sometime Saturday, I think.

Stopped bothering getting the alternate Lost Girl episodes, noting they didn't cut out all that much, as far as I could tell.

phox

6. mr.unnatural

mr.unnatural Active Member

Feb 2, 2006
    Ellicott...
    Lost Girl has already aired the entire season in Canada except for the finale which airs this Sunday. I've already seen all episodes acquired via torrents so I just delete the upcoming recordings from my schedule list as I've already seen them. I use WMC and it automatically adjusts for any schedule changes, as should your Tivos.

7. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    I believe there are two left...it's supposed to be a 13-episode season, and 11 have aired (in Canada) so far.